This article will guide you on how to manage a fiscal or calendar year advanced too far into the future.
- Restore a backup from before the year was advanced.
- See How to restore from a backup for the steps to restore from a backup.
- Go to Setup, Settings, Company, System, and uncheck the box "Allow transactions in the future".
- Change the session date to post a transaction.
- Do not let the Session date go beyond the current fiscal or calendar year
- If you perform payroll and lost the automatic payroll calculations after restoring, enter the payroll manually for the last calendar year.
- Contact Sage support at 1-888-522-2722 for data repair analysis.