This article explains how to create a backup of your data.
DocLink: I can't save a backup; Sage 50 freezes when creating a backup
- Ensure you have opened your data file and logged into the company you wish to backup
- If you have setup multiple users in Sage 50 Premium or Quantum, ensure you are in single user mode under sysadmin
- Go to File, Backup
- In the Sage 50 - Backup window, enter the File Name
- Include the date as part of this name (ex. UC141222)
- If you do not change the file name, it will attempt to overwrite the last backup file that was created
- Select the folder where you want to save the backup by clicking Browse
- The backup file path used will become the default path for the next backup that will be created
- Do not put the file location within a .SAJ folder
- Click OK to start the backup
- You can have Sage 50 create a backup every time you work on your data file
- Refer to the article How to enable automatic backup?
- You can backup to the cloud using Microsoft 365 and OneDrive
- Contact sales to purchase the Microsoft 365 integration 1-888-261-9610
- Refer to the article Can Sage 50 make cloud backups?