How to enable automatic backups in Sage 50 CA.
- Go to Setup, Settings, Company, Backup.
- Put a checkmark for Automatically back up this file.
- It is recommended to change the backup frequency from Monday to Daily.
- Click Browse to select the folder you want the backup files to be written to. Create a new folder called Sage Backups on the C:\\ drive or the server and point the backup location to this location.
- Click OK.
- Automatic Backups are only trigged when in Single-User Mode and the file is closed for the first time in the day.