You have two ways to send a backup to your accountant depending on what your accountant needs to do.
- If your accountant is a partner with Sage Software and has the Accountants Edition you can create an Accountant's Copy.
- See the related link below for instructions on how to create it and its limitations.
- If your accountant is not a partner or the work he needs to do is outside the limitations of the Accountant's Copy then you would need to create a normal backup.
- Depending on the size of the backup file you could email it, use a cloud storage solution or give the accountant a USB key with it on it.
- For instructions on how to do a backup, see the related links below.
The Remote Data Access feature which is included in the Sage 50c subscription allows data/company access to accountants/bookkeepers. See related resources "Remote Data Access - Setup users"