- Printer Settings
- Damaged data file
- Try to print from the sample company.
- If sample company's T5018 prints:
- Check company's printer settings: Setup, Reports & Forms, Government Forms, Vendors
- Printer should be pointing to the right printer
- If sample company's T5018 does not print:
- Try with a different printer or a printer emulator.
- If it doesn't work, try to repair or reinstall Sage 50.
- Try printing a T5018 for a sub-contractor that's fairly new with not much historical transactions and see if it prints.
- If it prints, then some of your vendors have too much historical transactions and you will need to clear some old vendor transactions and lookup data.
- If steps 1 and 2 apply to the situation, make a test copy of the company file on the desktop and delete old paid vendor transactions on the test copy.
- Click Maintenance, Clear Data, Clear Paid Transactions, Clear Paid Vendor Transactions.
- Select the vendors which you need to print T5018 forms for.
- Put a checkmark on Clear Lookup Data for All Paid Transactions.
- Select a date 2 years prior your current calendar year and click OK.